Labour asking people to perform tactical voting

No surprise it is a red wrag (The Mirror) that has published a list of constituancies instructing their readers to vote tactically in.

After seeing some of the rubbish that the other red wrag ( The Sun) comes out with I would have thought that was pretty tame.

Is this a last desparate act by labour and does anyone think party members telling people to do this is morally wrong?

No it is not morally wrong.

The fact that no less than three Labour Government Ministers are telling people to vote for the Liberal Democrats is evidence that they believe that Sheffield MP Nick Clegg is the best man for the job of Prime Minister and the best way forward for this country.

The Ministers are simply being honest.

Labour are dead, they know it, we know it, one day soon Gordon Brown will know it.

Betty Boothroyd intimated as much on WATO this afternoon. She urged people to not vote tactically.

Key ministers have seemingly given up on a Labour victory with these articles and statements.

Lib Dems have a good defence secretary too, schmoozing with Martha like a pro.

the other thing that seems to make this method of voting pointless is that I know a grand total of noone that is voting based on who is running in their constituency. Everyone is deciding who they want as pm/ ruling party.

I only know the name of the libdem candidate and thats only because the amount of rubbish coming through my letterbox with her name on it is making me really really mad!

No it is not morally wrong.

The fact that no less than three Labour Government Ministers are telling people to vote for the Liberal Democrats is evidence that they believe that Sheffield MP Nick Clegg is the best man for the job of Prime Minister and the best way forward for this country.

The Ministers are simply being honest.

What a load of nonsense......even Nick Clegg has condemned the Labour party for suggesting tactical voting.

So unregistered do you "agree with Nick" on this issue.:confused:

I think it is quite unsavoury for politicians themselves to be encouraging it though, smacks of desperation and just shows how low they will stoop. What about the local candidates of their own party they are undermining?

A local candidate whose chances of winning are already nil, cannot be undermined.

Archived