Brown worst ever PM - Labour candidate.

You don't need to go back that far.Remember John 'black Wednesday' Major, and his predeccessor - Thatcher!

nowt wrong with maggie...loads of sheffield folk are now living rent free in houses that are worth about a 100 grand to give to their kids....lovely jubbly

As far as I can see Gordon Brown is disliked because he is ugly and looks miserable most of the time. Well with supporters like that no wonder he looks miserable. He has also been blamed for having sloppy handwriting which is because of his poor eyesight. Calling a woman a bigot when she definitely was one. And is also responsible for the collapse of several American banks, European banks etc. I'm surprised the papers aren't blaming him for the volcanic ash. I think the truth is that his main problem is that he isn't young and good looking and is head of a government that has been in power for so long people have forgotten how bad the one before was.

As far as I can see Gordon Brown is disliked because he is ugly and looks miserable most of the time. Well with supporters like that no wonder he looks miserable. He has also been blamed for having sloppy handwriting which is because of his poor eyesight. Calling a woman a bigot when she definitely was one. And is also responsible for the collapse of several American banks, European banks etc. I'm surprised the papers aren't blaming him for the volcanic ash. I think the truth is that his main problem is that he isn't young and good looking and is head of a government that has been in power for so long people have forgotten how bad the one before was.

Atleast come the next election Smarmy Dave will probably be as bald as a coot!

It ended on Sunday sweetie!

That's very sad. I had thought about taking an accumulator bet.

Wednesday to go down

Leeds to go up

Gordon Brown out of Downing Street

Lib/Dems to keep control of Sheffield Council

It to rain sometime during April

I turned it down because I wasn't sure we would get a shower in April.

Archived