Skinny models versus bigger models what floats your boat ?

Ladies who could wear clothes that most normal women could fit in. The average woman is a 10-12 (i think) so to cater for the majority of the female population would be my call.

Rather than encouraging all women to be so thin that they could fall into a grid :D

No, apparently, the average woman is a size 16. Yippeeeeeeeeee! :love: I don't subscribe to the 'less is more' philosophy. :hihi:

Ladies who could wear clothes that most normal women could fit in. The average woman is a 10-12 (i think) so to cater for the majority of the female population would be my call.

As per Darth's post, the average dress size for females is 16, verging on 16-18.

IT's only in fashion magazines where you would be made to believe that an unpleasantly-small size ten is "average" and something to be not only aimed at, but improved upon.

As per Darth's post, the average dress size for females is 16, verging on 16-18.

IT's only in fashion magazines where you would be made to believe that an unpleasantly-small size ten is "average" and something to be not only aimed at, but improved upon.

It depends on how tall you are ... for the average sized female, 5'5", 8-14 is fine, 16 is verging on ok, 18 is getting perilously close to too much and 20 is over the top! In my life I've been every size from 8-22 and, believe me, if I could choose I'd choose 12-14.

My GF is only size 8:o. She is only 5' tall though:D.

Archived