What a dump, keep it

i was in town today, i thought me and my wife would have a walk around town

call for a coffee in the co-op, where has it gone

what a dump there was rubbish everywhere, wicker looked like a bomb had hit it, someone has stolen the hole in the road

half of the market has closed down, so we decided to go to wilkinsons for a coffee

£2.60 for two cups of coffee which were discusting so i decided to walk down to the canal basin, that is the best part of sheffield city centre now

I won't be going back to the city centre again, its a dump

city of culture :hihi::gag:

keep it and stick your coffee

Dude, you take your woman to Wilkinsons for a coffee and you're complaining? :confused: Try the Peace Gardens or Tudor Square next time and you might enjoy it a bit more.

(edit: this is a wind-up, isn't it? ;))

It must be a wind up, he wondered around the Wicker, went to Castle Market, bought two nasty cups of coffee and thinks that he's been to the city centre!

It was a lovely sunny day earlier, you could do worse than a walk through the winter gardens, a coffee from the little unit in there and then drinking them sat on the grass in the peace gardens.

The only reason to go to the Wicker is for fried chicken or the starstore (if I've got the name right).

wow, the hole in the road, haven't heared that for years, it was filled in, in 1994 using the rubble from the demolished Kelvin Flats :D

and give it a chance, they are regenerating the moor, and Fargate has lots of nice places for coffe, also there's the winter gardens, water(peace) gardens, and lots of nice places around that area... market square, is due for referb after the moor (as they are moving most of the market traders down to the new indoor market they are building on the moor) and the wicker is still recovering from the 2007 flood..

It must be a wind up, he wondered around the Wicker, went to Castle Market, bought two nasty cups of coffee and thinks that he's been to the city centre!

It was a lovely sunny day earlier, you could do worse than a walk through the winter gardens, a coffee from the little unit in there and then drinking them sat on the grass in the peace gardens.

The only reason to go to the Wicker is for fried chicken or the starstore (if I've got the name right).

It's a wind-up, look at his post history :)

Archived