Life - the eternal word

yeh woman only go for arrogent cocky pricks, confidence dosnt cum into it,

if woman only go for confidence then they are only ever interested in the exterior front, not what is on the inside

woman only go for looks or what they can get, theyr never with any bloke for the right reasons, no wonder then, as i have the rigth reasons but end up with emptyness and loneliness, sounds abaout right

Jason,sorry you're feeling so gloomy, but no woman is going to want to be near you while you've got an attitude like that.

Jason,sorry you're feeling so gloomy, but no woman is going to want to be near you while you've got an attitude like that.

why when past experience is the only thing i have to go on, if i had somethin good to go i wudnt feel so down

sorry im just havin one of those days

Once you start being grateful for what you do have instead of being bitter about what you don't, then you'll be on the right path. You have family, friends, a home, food, access to SF :hihi:. They say the cure for depression is to go visit people in mental hospitals... then you'll see how good you have it in this life.

my time is never ever guna happen, i am so right about that

No you're wrong Jason. We all have times in our life when all we feel is depair.

One thing you might consider is phoning the Samaritans. They are very caring and helpful people.

Give them a try.

rang them up but theyr only interested in serious suicidal cases not for general chit chat,

i am grateful for my health my home and my family and mates

i do have good days tho greatly outnumbered by bad ones thus puttin stuff on forums like this, shaz u are right about mental hospitals i wud never like to be in a weel chair looking like steven hawkins, i do understand what others go thru im in no denyal

god help me

Jason, the way we see the outside world is usually a reflection of our inner state. You say you're happy in yourself but you're obviously not, and those horrible feelings of depression and bitterness colour your view of everything and everyone. You're probably not even aware of how you come across, and that the message you're unwittingly giving off contributes to making women uninterested. You have some very unpleasant feelings swishing around and you appear to want to attribute them to the world around you in ways that are really more about your own mindset right now.

I'd agree with what everyone else had said. I've been in some extremely distorted states and looking back it's no surprise I was single. We tend to attract people who mirror us, so the best way of attracting what you want is to find a way to cultivate those qualities in yourself. It's easier said than done, but really you need to get the counselling or appropriate course of self-help to reframe your negative thought patterns, and get into a more positive frame of mind that gets you onto a virtuous rather than a vicious circle.

Depression taints our every thought and observation with a negative tinge. It feels like it will never go away, but it will with the right help and the right effort. Have patience and concentrate on learning to like and care for yourself first, then someone else may want to join you. You can't be happy with another until you're happy alone first. It's a paradox but it's true. :)

Jason, the way we see the outside world is usually a reflection of our inner state. You say you're happy in yourself but you're obviously not, and those horrible feelings of depression and bitterness colour your view of everything and everyone. You're probably not even aware of how you come across, and that the message you're unwittingly giving off contributes to making women uninterested. You have some very unpleasant feelings swishing around and you appear to want to attribute them to the world around you in ways that are really more about your own mindset right now.

I'd agree with what everyone else had said. I've been in some extremely distorted states and looking back it's no surprise I was single. We tend to attract people who mirror us, so the best way of attracting what you want is to find a way to cultivate those qualities in yourself. It's easier said than done, but really you need to get the counselling or appropriate course of self-help to reframe your negative thought patterns, and get into a more positive frame of mind that gets you onto a virtuous rather than a vicious circle.

Depression taints our every thought and observation with a negative tinge. It feels like it will never go away, but it will with the right help and the right effort. Have patience and concentrate on learning to like and care for yourself first, then someone else may want to join you. You can't be happy with another until you're happy alone first. It's a paradox but it's true. :)

Nicely put.

Archived