Life - the eternal word

Well, I wish you well Jason (and I'm sure that's the prevailing sentiment here). Best of luck getting things in to perspective and clarity. No-one is attacking you mate, and you've not 'bothered' anyone, not in a bad way I don't think.

:)

Maybe if you take a breather, and if you feel you want to come back to this, people might have some useful insights for you? There's some cool insightful people around!

All the best, :)

On a side-note; I'm curious, if it's a common thing with people who are going through depression, if they have a tendency to interpret other peoples' comments as being attacking or hostile? (even when that's not the intent).

Just curious.

On a side-note; I'm curious, if it's a common thing with people who are going through depression, if they have a tendency to interpret other peoples' comments as being attacking or hostile? (even when that's not the intent).

Just curious.

I believe it is - see Purdyamos's first post in this thread , she puts it more eloquently than I can. Negative patterns of thinking can turn even the most positive of ideas or suggestions into negatives.

i am quite happy with myself, the person inside is not perfect but then again who is, its just all the **** on the outside meaning life and everything that it throws at ya

u just think whats the point

yeh woman only go for arrogent cocky pricks, confidence dosnt cum into it,

if woman only go for confidence then they are only ever interested in the exterior front, not what is on the inside

i never get how people who get by quite happily in life treading over other people making this big act get eveything, yet those who are only being themselves and such get sod all

woman only go for looks or what they can get, theyr never with any bloke for the right reasons, no wonder then, as i have the rigth reasons but end up with emptyness and loneliness, sounds abaout right

If thats the case why does James Corden bag himself beautiful women? it's because he's confident and happy within himself.

If all you live for is a relationship or women, then i'm sorry, but it's quite sad.

Theres got to be more in your life than just women, surely.

From the OP:

i am not askin for millions just to have a settled decent job,

to find someone to settle down with have a relationship the works,

all i wanna do is be happy and content for once

Ah, money, love, happiness eh? Do you know what they have in common? The more you chase them, the more elusive they become.

"Money is usually attracted, not pursued." Jim Rohn

"The secret of attraction is to love yourself.

Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others.

They are open to gestures of love.

They think about love, and express their love in every action."

Deepak Chopra

"Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."

So Jason, I'd really recommend that you sit down quietly, take some time out, allow your mind to calm down and let go of any anger that you're holding on to ...

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal

with the intent of throwing it at someone else;

you are the one getting burned.

Buddha

Good luck!

PS I don't have a job either. My last permanent job was over 3 years ago.

One last quote if I may, for my benefit if nobody else's ...

"Out of clutter, find simplicity.

From discord, find harmony.

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."

i do think preaching is not the right way to go about things, and woman only want to go with James Corden because he is famous with lots of money thats it, if he was on the dole and living at his mums house no lass wud go near him

see woman are that shallow, thats why Hugh Hefner and Donald Trump has all these playmates is because they have money and are famous, u really think a woman with her own mind wud even go to bed with Hugh Hefner if he was on state pension and in a retirement home, i think not

So step 1 of our grand plan is to attract the money first from which comes the women and true fulfilment. But how? Anyone?

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. " - Tony Montana :cool:

Archived