Will the Conservatives dismantle the NHS?

That's not a contradiction of my post. I don't know if the Tories do intend to dismantle the NHS within the next decade; I doubt it. I *do* know that the NHS as it exists right now is doomed, and the sooner we dismantle it the less painful and damaging the cost of doing so will be; but since most voters, like you, will blame the person who actually takes necessary action, rather than taking any notice of the fact it that was necessary, I don't think any politician willl do anything about it until the pain and damage are going to be far, far greater than they would be right now.

Not, indeed, until another Thatcher figure comes along, recognises the impossibility of continuing with it as it is, and decides to do what is necessary regardless of the fact that millions will forever hate her for it.

Aww.....I really do not think that people hate Thatcher. Most of the people who I know worship the ground that is coming to her.:suspect:

Why don't the Tories come clean the and tell us what cut's they'll make and how many thousands of jobs will go then?

Why don't the other parties do the same?

Britain's leading economics thinktank yesterday accused all three main parties ‑ and particularly Labour ‑ for failing to come clean over the scale of tax rises, welfare cuts and spending retrenchment necessary after the election.

LINK

Will the Conservatives dismantle the NHS?

Come on Wednesday1, you can do better than that. How about a thread entitled "David Cameron plans to take your house and give it to his rich friends".

Or how about "David Cameron to revive the jus primae noctis for Old Etonians -- lock up your daughters"

Or "The Conservatives plan to bring about the Apocalypse -- it's all in the Book of Revelation"

If you're going to go about with these hyperthyroidic scaremongering threads, you might as well go the whole hog.

Archived