What to do with a floating Vote

My whole household, 3 adults haha is thinking that there is little or no point in voting.

I know I know, people died, people did this and that, Emily chained her self up blah blah..

we have talked about the three main parties but cannot really decide which one is the less evil or maybe could do a little bit of good for this country, if I could pick things from each three and vote for that then I would but I cant sooooo...looks like 3 spoilt papers or a nice cuppa after work in my house.

Reading back this doesnt make much sense, basicly cant see any point and probably wont bother.

How many other people feel like this ?

My whole household, 3 adults haha is thinking that there is little or no point in voting.

I know I know, people died, people did this and that, Emily chained her self up blah blah..

we have talked about the three main parties but cannot really decide which one is the less evil or maybe could do a little bit of good for this country, if I could pick things from each three and vote for that then I would but I cant sooooo...looks like 3 spoilt papers or a nice cuppa after work in my house.

Reading back this doesnt make much sense, basicly cant see any point and probably wont bother.

How many other people feel like this ?

Well, there is no way that you can make money by selling your votes if that is what you was thinking. Nobody is going to come on here and say "PSSST....all vote for us and I will give you a Grand!":roll:

Maybe you could in a marginal seat though, I am sure the Tories would buy them!:o

lmfao, now that is a genius plan !!!! oh god why didnt I think of that one !!!!!! lol

I just need to make up my mind between spoiling or ignoring, but like I say, cool idea haha

Spoiling your paper does nothing. The only count of spoilt papers is done to make sure the numbers add up, not to show anyone how dissatisfied you are with the result. You may as well stay at home if all you plan to do is spoil your vote.

If you can't decide based on all their policies, look at which you back in principle long term, or which will support you the most in the short term. Will voting for a particular party likely result in you losing your job, or will services you need be supported more than other parties.

Failing that, all vote for different parties...

Unfortunately the 3rd Earl of Harrow is deceased. RIP.

If he wasn't, then perhaps he might have been called to form the next government.

Is being 'legally dead' an impediment to sitting in Parliament? ... I suppose an MP might have difficulty in swearing the oath of allegiance, but I'm sure the House could come up with a way of doing that by proxy.

Archived