Kia 7 year warrenty..

Does anyone know if the warrenty is transferable?

Would I have to buy brand new to get it or could I buy second hand, say a 3 yr old car and still get another 4 yrs of warrenty?

Would I have to buy through a kia dealer if it is transferable to be eligible or is it transferable for private sales too?

If it's transferable for a private sale is there a fee for changing the owner information linked to the warrenty?

Anyone?

:help:

Does anyone know if the warrenty is transferable?

Would I have to buy brand new to get it or could I buy second hand, say a 3 yr old car and still get another 4 yrs of warrenty?

Would I have to buy through a kia dealer if it is transferable to be eligible or is it transferable for private sales too?

If it's transferable for a private sale is there a fee for changing the owner information linked to the warrenty?

Anyone?

:help:

Manufactures warranties are usually transferable, make sure that the previous owner has kept the service history up. If it isn't the. The warranty might not be valid. If you look on the kia website you will probably find all the information you need.

Archived