Look at my photos of Kelvin Flats!

pete_fcs

i was in fcs with lou, but i was never a plague dog... yes i know mozaz (and andy). doesn't everyone!

if you know mozaz well enough you will recognise his handwriting on the photo which says "no evictions" in six-foot letters:hihi:

Nice photos pete_fcs my brother use to live on the 3rd floor, he couldn't afford a flat just the floor....we use to throw water bombs at people passing by near the shops across the road..oh what happy times.

Originally posted by Jon

Nice photos pete_fcs my brother use to live on the 3rd floor, he couldn't afford a flat just the floor....we use to throw water bombs at people passing by near the shops across the road..oh what happy times.

sshh he might have been one of those "people" :P

hes a **** city ****ter you know :P

Brings back good memories, my grandad was a porter on there, he had a little garage under the flats where he kept a little car which he used to drive down the landings to clean them, does anyone remember them aswell ?

Archived