BNP compared with Thatcher miners

If the BNP had been in power Princess Diana would still be alive and David Beckham wouldn't have been sent off against Argentina. Food for thought, isn't it?

If the BNP had been in power there would be fluffy little kittens dancing on the street in happiness, everyone would love each other, and all the chicken in KFC would be non-halal. Food for thought, isn't it?

If the BNP had been in power there would be fluffy little kittens dancing on the street in happiness, everyone would love each other, and all the chicken in KFC would be non-halal. Food for thought, isn't it?

If the BNP had been in power I would apparently have been bunged five million quid to bugger off back to Fuzzy Wuzzy Land

If the BNP had been in power we would have won the American war of independance and still have our colony. We would also still have Queen Victoria as monarch and all TV would be in black and white... But without the black, obviously! Food for thought?

Sorry wouldn't the coal be "cost" £100 per 10 ton? as 1 ton would be £10???

I'll buy my coal of you please :hihi: What else you selling by the ton, I might be buying !!!

And the difference between £100 for 10 tons, and £10 for 1 tons is?

If you appreciate that the word "tons" in the equation relates to the preceeding "10" rather than the following "=", and that "10 tons" is being divided into the cost multiplied by time rather than being directly associated with the "=", it all makes sense :thumbsup:

Thanks for your replies, BNP would have money to fix sheffs crap roads by bringing troops back from Iraq. We should let BNP in for a change instead of being scared.

Sorry wouldn't the coal be "cost" £100 per 10 ton? as 1 ton would be £10???
See splodgeyAl's post, right on the money. Unlike yours.

I refer to the

Cost of UK coal ton: (10 hours * £10 per hour) / 10 tons = £10
not to the
Cost of UK coal tons: (10 hours * £10 per hour) = £100
Nuff said :P

I'll buy my coal of you please :hihi: What else you selling by the ton, I might be buying !!!
For you, I'll be selling glasses by the ton, you obviously need a pair or 10 :D

If the BNP had been in power Princess Diana would still be alive and David Beckham wouldn't have been sent off against Argentina. Food for thought, isn't it?

And we'd have gone back to war with Argentina after Mexico 86

Archived