BNP compared with Thatcher miners

As voting is coming up, i was wondering if anyone else agreed with me that had the BNP been in power that there would not have been Thatcher's tory miners strikes, and the pits would still all be open now. Food for thought isn't it :)

The shortest reply to that is...IF!

As voting is coming up, i was wondering if anyone else agreed with me that had the BNP been in power that there would not have been Thatcher's tory miners strikes, and the pits would still all be open now. Food for thought isn't it :)

Except the BNP was then called The National Front, whose members were barely able to govern their swallow reflex, let alone the country.

The BNP have come a long way, and can now even breathe through their noses.

Except the BNP was then called The National Front, whose members were barely able to govern their swallow reflex, let alone the country.

The BNP have come a long way, and can now even breathe through their noses.

next on their list is the opposable thumb...:hihi:

i know its getting away from the coal thing but haven't the bnp said they would withdraw all british troops from afghan - where they are definitely not needed and do not belong if you ask me !

Yes, they should all come back so they can start digging up our coal! For free!!!

Thank you BNP posters for one last blast of hilarity before the polls open. You wags.

Hitler had the idea of making Germany self sustaining. The economy had been in ruins and when Hitler took power the economy seemed to be doing better huge buildings were built new towns and roads. What the people didn't know was that Hitler was borrowing heavily. Quite a lot from Jewish bankers. Then surprise surprise when he ran out of credit it was blame the jews for all Germanys problems. No one seemed to have the intelligence to realise that it is impossible for a country to stand alone ecnomically. The USA is jealous of the EUs power as it is struggling economically and they are a heck of a bigger country than Britain. A friend of mine said BNP politicians were like a child when you were trying to tell him something he didn't want to hear stuck his fingers in his ears and sings la la la not listening.

Ask your freind what he /she thinks of the economy of Greece and the rioting that left 3 dead. Which country does he think is going to get hit next, Spain, Portugal or us?

If the BNP had been in power we would have won the American war of independance and still have our colony. We would also still have Queen Victoria as monarch and all TV would be in black and white... But without the black, obviously! Food for thought?

I have to disagree.

One of the main planks (what an apt word) of their manifesto is to bring troops home, unless they are there to protect Great Britain. As none of the countries we were occupying when we had an Empire were threatening us then the bnpiss would have brought all our troops home from all over the world. New Zealand, Australia, India, America, etc., (the list is endless) were all occupied by Great Britain for commercial reasons not to fight off potential invaders. (Pretty much like we are in Afghanistan and Iraq now. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose)

Archived