Mountain Biking - anyone interested?

BILLYTHECAT,

Could you please let me know the details of the ride/route from Graves Park to Totley, Eyam & Froggat.

I live near the park and have not heard of thir route.

How many miles ect/terrain.

I'd appreciate your reply.

Thanks

TOTO

Nothing Fluffy and Pink about your reply, you should get yourself a bit of a life luvy, you sound like your from out of town - the sticks, somewhere cold, wet and desparate. Us townies thrive on challenges although I notice 'Billy' has not come back on this one..knows when hes met his match I expect!

Anyhow if anyone fancy's a day out sprinting we ride out to ladybower from Holmesfield and back via Fox house every sunday aft.

Doubt if you'd be able to keep up Pink and Fluffy as we ride hard as we can, grinding away, pushing to the maximum as a lot of the route can be uphill.

Keep on pedlin everyone

Spokes.

You should be well up for the trailquest I mentioned then????

Nothing Fluffy and Pink about your reply, you should get yourself a bit of a life luvy, you sound like your from out of town - the sticks, somewhere cold, wet and desparate. Us townies thrive on challenges although I notice 'Billy' has not come back on this one..knows when hes met his match I expect!

Anyhow if anyone fancy's a day out sprinting we ride out to ladybower from Holmesfield and back via Fox house every sunday aft.

Doubt if you'd be able to keep up Pink and Fluffy as we ride hard as we can, grinding away, pushing to the maximum as a lot of the route can be uphill.

Keep on pedlin everyone

Spokes.

I'd be up for kicking your arse.!!

jt

• 2 months later...

For men and women, although we only have one woman member at the minute!!

Currently we ride every Thursday for about 3hrs (18:30 start time) and most weekends.

If you want to join us post stwpeakssheffield.myfastforum.org or to check out the website (currently under construction) click stwpeaks.talktalk.net

Everyone welcome, we have riders from 17-50+ and of all abilities.

• 2 months later...

Archived