Mountain Biking - anyone interested?

sorry i didn't make it,

im currently "with cold",and as it was pouring down just hadn't the energy,

i still planned to go until about 10 mins from getting ready,

i felt like i was letting ya down but maybe it was best not to spread the cold around (well thats my excuse),

how many turned up ?

il drop ya a pm when i know im next out on the bike ,see whats happening,

JJ..

How many? - 100% of those who can take it !!! :cool: Seriously ... just 2 of us, though we did speak to some guys who'd just come back in and they were warming up in the car - their advice - don't do it! Dah - not gonna let a bit of rain put us off. Will be doing an easy trail somewhere in Derbyshire next month and maybe build the group up to doing more challenging stuff ... see you soon :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna take the bold step of arranging something. Meet at hunters bar roundabout at 11:30 on sunday (9th oct). We can head out maybe to stannage or blacka moor via the parks.

PM me if you're interested and I'll send you my mobile no.

Tim

cheers Tim - good route thru Endcliffe Valley over Stanage, then back over Burbage - across Houndkirk moor to the Hathersage road and then dropping down thru the woods at Blackamoor to ride back to Hunters Bar from Dore..

good one!

Archived