Mountain Biking - anyone interested?

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Billy the cat,

I am writing to you to ask a few questions that i have about Mountain Biking. From the messages displayed, it is clear to me that you are a greatly expierienced rider.

I myself enjoy a good ride over the weekend but am clearly not as expierienced as you, and i am sure that there is a great deal that you could teach me, as long as you take me under your wing, and promise not to ride me too hard.

My main question is rather simple really, what sort of level of fitness would i need to have to undertake a ride with your group? I have never really ridden in and around the peaks, and enquiring as i am unsure weather my stamina is as good as yours.

I understand that you must be a good and committed rider, and it must release a great deal of your pent up stress and frustration. I too enjoy social activities to release the stress and frustration which builds up over the course of the week, and would enjoy finding a new activity, possibly mountain biking, to help me do this.

It could well be that we indeed have more in common that just our enjoyment of the "great outdoors" and riding.

I eagerly anticipate your response to weather i will indeed be fit enough to join you on a good ride.

Hiya Fluffy, It would be of great interest to meet with you sometime - You are right in thinking that i`m an experienced rider, used to relieving my pent up frustrations in the "great outdoors". However i am very open to the idea of passing on my knowledge of good hard riding to anyone who is willing to take up the challenge.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello there

I go out most nights from Hunter's Bar if anyone fancy's a wee ride? I don't do 25 miles of anything I don't think but will go as far as you like. I like trying to ride down the cliffs and things but if you don't like that you can always watch me crash which happens most of the time:loopy:

• 4 weeks later...

random question, anyone got bleed kit for Hayes... i got the HX9 ones, and i bascially got no fluid in front brake..... bit dodgy i know

i got the oil, just need to find someone who got the kit, as i aint got spare 20 quid to get one :)

cheers boys

Archived