So Labour have blown it!

In our heart of hearts we all know that Labour have blown it. They are no more, they have ceased to exist, if someone had not kept nailing Gordie Clown to his perch he would have been pushing up his political daisies.

So what happens to the multicultural society that he secretly bestowed upon us. How long before the new powers repatriate them?:suspect:

In our heart of hearts we all know that Labour have blown it. They are no more, they have ceased to exist,

I wouldn't write Labour off just yet.

Whilst it won't suprise too many if the Conservatives are the largest party come Friday morning, if they don't manage the 326 seat target, then Labour are STILL in power, and Labour being the incumbent party can still manage to form a government perhaps forming a coalition with the Lib Dems , bearing in mind that Labour may well yet beat the Lib Dems in the popular vote if the polls are correct.

I agree with Kingmaker, we can't afford to go back to the days of 15% inflation, negative equity on houses, 4 million unemployed that we enjoyed under the last lot of Tories, and the sooner people remember what it was like, the sooner they'll vote Labour to continue the good work of low inflation, a stable economy, and no return to slave wages of £1.20 per hour thanks to the commitment to continue with the minimum wage!

I wouldn't write Labour off just yet.

Whilst it won't suprise too many if the Conservatives are the largest party come Friday morning, if they don't manage the 326 seat target, then Labour are STILL in power, and Labour being the incumbent party can still manage to form a government perhaps forming a coalition with the Lib Dems , bearing in mind that Labour may well yet beat the Lib Dems in the popular vote if the polls are correct.

if labour finish second or third then i don't think the lib dems will deal with them. the tories if they win may try to survive as a minority government rather than some sort of deal with the lib dems either way the more extreme of their policies are unlikely to survive, which may not be a bad thing really

whoever wins may try and do a deal with the scottish, welsh and irish mp's but their price is likely to be far higher than the lib dems.

I agree with Kingmaker, we can't afford to go back to the days of 15% inflation, negative equity on houses, 4 million unemployed that we enjoyed under the last lot of Tories, and the sooner people remember what it was like, the sooner they'll vote Labour to continue the good work of low inflation, a stable economy, and no return to slave wages of £1.20 per hour thanks to the commitment to continue with the minimum wage!

classic fan, I am glad you agree with my post however I wasn't actually advocating that Labour would be the better option over the Conservatives.

What I was saying is that unless the Conservative manage to get an overall majority, then Labour as the incumbent party, regardless of how many seats Labour get are STILL the party in charge and pending any coalition deals they could still block out Cameron from reaching No.10.

Archived