So Labour have blown it!

Uptown Girl I hope you have been watching the tv coverage.

Nearly all the tv channels have discussed what happens in the the event of the Conservatives not gaining an overall majority......the incumbent PM calls the shots as to what happens next.

Hopefully this should finally satisfy you that your argument held no water.

...........and when in doubt throw mud around like its going out of fashion.

WHO'S PHIL????????????????????

I am informed that PHIL was a character who used to visit SF. I am informed that his views were sometimes somewhat contravertial and very well articulated. The " SF establishment" I am reliably informed found him to be too well informed and educated to handle and so chose to dismiss him as a troll and ban him.

He is actually something of a legend on SH. He is reputed to come back under different user names to "haunt" the people who persecuted him. At least that is what people tell me.:D

I am informed that PHIL was a character who used to visit SF. I am informed that his views were sometimes somewhat contravertial and very well articulated. The " SF establishment" I am reliably informed found him to be too well informed and educated to handle and so chose to dismiss him as a troll and ban him.

He is actually something of a legend on SH. He is reputed to come back under different user names to "haunt" the people who persecuted him. At least that is what people tell me.:D

I'll take the accusations as a back handed complement then. :cool:

I guess uptowngirl will now just go silent on the matter.

Yep Uptowngirl has gone into hiding, she's not posted on this forum since election night........but then again can you blame her with posts like this:

OK. I will spell this out using nice short words so that you can understand.

At the first sniff of a hung parliament several weeks ago henchmen from all the political parties would be meeting behind closed doors to discuss the price of support in a coalition. These discussions are not normally in the public domain as the detail is sensitive and can seriously damage a party's standing in the election.

Before the polls opened today both Brown & Cameron would know which parties they could count on for support and which they couldn't, because making a deal with one often precludes a deal with another.

So by now both Brown & Cameron will be aware of how much extra support they could count upon, and so as the results come out both will be well aware of who has won this election.

The idea that Brown has first go at ringing around the other parties is ludicrous. All that is required is the phone calls to confirm the arrangements that have been in place for days.

It is already in the public domain that a deal exists that the Unionists will support a Conservative Government. Other parties will have similar arrangements in place that are yet to be announced.

Nuff said!;)

Yep Uptowngirl has gone into hiding, she's not posted on this forum since election night........but then again can you blame her with posts like this:

Nuff said!;)

Yes that was a bit of a silly post in that the terms in which she expressed herself 'as if teaching kinder garden' well and truely burried her id as uptowngirl.

My guess is there's a new id round here somewhere.

"Potatoe" anyone.

Archived