BNP? Thank GOD I'm White

There are neighborhoods I know where a fair haired blue eyed boy like me wouldn't go.

Let's get the "white" out of racism.

Try getting the parents of a Chinese girl to approve your marriage if you aint Chinese :hihi

After being forced into it after the Equality and Human Rights Commission issued legal proceedings against it.

They seemed pretty "white supremacist" when they only admitted whites. Probably still are.

Amazing how these awkward little facts slip some people's memories.

And it's so sad how little facts slip your mind but there you go.

Anyway on the subject of groups of people organising themselves along ethnic lines, how many organisations do you think are out there that do this?

A ball park figure will do and let me give you a clue it's more than 1 which is what the BNP is. One organisation amongst many.

You would if you were literate enough to spell x on the ballot paper. Knowing you you'd probably draw a swastika.

I presume that it takes all day to vote BNP because if you were of the persuasion to vote BNP then you are that thick that it does actually take all day to figure out how to fill in the voting slip.

Bet skeletor is tucked up in bed ready for an early start and a long day tomorrow!

I presume that it takes all day to vote BNP because if you were of the persuasion to vote BNP then you are that thick that it does actually take all day to figure out how to fill in the voting slip.

Bet skeletor is tucked up in bed ready for an early start and a long day tomorrow!

There again you have to be a right turd brain to vote for more of the same from the 3 main parties.

There again you have to be a right turd brain to vote for more of the same from the 3 main parties.

So the BNP supporters feel that anybody supporting the three MAIN parties are turd brains, really? The BNP supporters can have that view? Shows then that brainwashing does work. Work it out Einstein, why are they the three Main parties, and why is the BNP a third class rag tag ten percent hopeful?

So much for the much flaunted belief in the values of freedom and democracy when that is the view held for the majority of the British population, sick morons the lot of the BNpee'ers.

White supremecy is illegal in this country however a lot of ethnics hate the white people and tend to see all white people as members of the kkk. I think there's more of an inferiority complex inbred to these kind of people.

White supremecy is illegal in this country however a lot of whites hate the ethnic people and tend to see ethnic people as terrorist members of alqaeeda, benefit scroungers, criminals,sex offenders etc.. I think there's more of an inferiority complex inbred into white people.

White supremecy is illegal in this country however a lot of whites hate the ethnic people and tend to see ethnic people as terrorist members of alqaeeda, benefit scroungers, criminals,sex offenders etc.. I think there's more of an inferiority complex inbred into white people.
Hear hear!! particularly those with multiple identitites on SF;)

Which some of them are in large proportion to their numbers but they all want to come to the western countries because ours are far more superior than their own.

Archived