BNP? Thank GOD I'm White

we don't live in world where everyone has british values. If they did racism would not come into it..

My forefathers fought and died for us and I honour my parents. not many al qaeda sympathise's are white ,so colour does have some baring.

..and not all blacks are al queda supporters, yet the BNP seeks to discriminate against ALL non whites-their qualities, religion, or how long they've beein in the country has little to do with it.

..and not all blacks are al queda supporters

You do realise with this statement, that the BNP supporters are now going to have to enter therapy in order to cope with the magnitude of it's meaning? They'll be playing the victim card (again):D.

You do realise with this statement, that the BNP supporters are now going to have to enter therapy in order to cope with the magnitude of it's meaning? They'll be playing the victim card (again):D.

..and to balance the scales of justice, I'd go so far as to say that not all BNP members are white supremacists, but they're certainly supporting a party that is..however they need to continue beating themselves with birch twigs until they get over it ;)

..and not all blacks are al queda supporters, yet the BNP seeks to discriminate against ALL non whites-their qualities, religion, or how long they've beein in the country has little to do with it.

It is illegal to discriminate and to incite hatred. If the bnp is guilty of this, why then are they not banned. Your assertions can not be backed up.

..and to balance the scales of justice, I'd go so far as to say that not all BNP members are white supremacists, but they're certainly supporting a party that is..however they need to continue beating themselves with birch twigs until they get over it ;)

again stop spreading falsehoods...

again stop spreading falsehoods...

So... boyfriday is spreading falsehoods when he says:

I'd go so far as to say that not all BNP members are white supremacists

Which means you're saying that all BNP supporters are white supremacists?

It is illegal to discriminate and to incite hatred. If the bnp is guilty of this, why then are they not banned. Your assertions can not be backed up.

You didn't read their constitution then I take it?

I'd reproduce all the discriminatory elements from it, however surprisingly on the day of the election it's been removed from their website..they must be the only political party who think public knowledge of their ideology on the day of an election would be a bad thing.

Anyway, Ive quoted it often enough to be able to paraphrase...they will criminalise any kind of relationship between whites and non whites, they seek to champion the white indigenous people of Britain-by ommission that means none whites will be treated differently, that sounds like discrimination to me, and the slam dunk-they want a pre 1948 population landscape and will implement legal changes to facilitate it...what do you think that would entail for your Jamaican wife and mongrel children Br8inend?

Archived