BNP? Thank GOD I'm White

If you engage your brain and read the post by br8inend and mine you will see that I copied his post word for word but changed the word ethnic and replaced it with white but I guess that flew straight over your head. My wife is white and no I am not a racist but I am a racist hater.

You seem the idiot to me for not noticing the context of my reply. :)

You tell him mafya , doubt you get a sorry though.

If you engage your brain and read the post by br8inend and mine you will see that I copied his post roughly but changed the word ethnic and replaced it with white but I guess that flew straight over your head. My wife is white and no I am not a racist but I am a racist hater.

You seem the idiot to me for not noticing the context of my reply. :)

Nope I was well aware of the context of your reply, Br8inend made a gross generalisation about 'ethnics' and then you responded and made a gross generalisation about white people. They were both stupid posts. Also you were wrong when you said that white supremacy is illegal, it is perfectly legal to say 'whites are supreme' or 'all non-whites are inferior', it's just incredibly stupid.

Sorry to start yet another one of those threads but I was thinking.I know it's bloody obvious but if all of these BNP supporters just happened to be born with a bit of colour,their views would change in an instant.This White supremecy stance they have is as though they earned the right to be White.I know it's a rather boring and obvious perspective but I really feel that this simple view on all things race related is overlooked and and often gets made too overcomplicated when presented on forums and discussions.

Very true... this will provoke some discussion from BNP supporters!! Have fun with it!!

Nope I was well aware of the context of your reply, Br8inend made a gross generalisation about 'ethnics' and then you responded and made a gross generalisation about white people. They were both stupid posts. Also you were wrong when you said that white supremacy is illegal, it is perfectly legal to say 'whites are supreme' or 'all non-whites are inferior', it's just incredibly stupid.

I will say it again, I copied br8inends post and put a twist on it by replacing the word ethnic with white. The white supremacy bit I don't know because like I say I copied br8s post in a sort of tongue in cheek way so pull him up about that one.

You are making an issue out of a non issue.

It was also stupid of you to call me a borderline racist but I will not make an issue of it.

Archived