Can't win fairly? Then cheat..

How can anyone trust the tories to clean up our political system when they attempt to rig our voting system?

Or, alternatively...

The Metropolitan Police are examining 28 claims of major abuses across 12 boroughs - with four separate investigations in Tower Hamlets, East London.

Labour supporters stand accused of packing the electoral roll at the last minute with relatives living overseas or simply inventing phantom voters.

LINK

I'm astonished that people still think there's any difference between the Tories with the red rosettes and the Tories with the blue rosettes.

Or, alternatively...

LINK

I'm astonished that people still think there's any difference between the Tories with the red rosettes and the Tories with the blue rosettes.

I'm not a LieBore supporter/voter either :P

Well, if you really wanted a dedicated committed and honest leader you would vote for me.

It would be a wasted vote because I'm not prepared to stand for election.

It took me a while (about 50 years) to accept that I could vote in the UK ... wasn't interested.

I'm one of the 'owners' - Or perhaps 'Owners' representatives'.

I am 'British by birth' (because we conquered you lot in 1066.)

I owe no allegience whatever to 'Her Majesty's government' but I owe absolute* allegience to my Liege Lord, the Duke of Normandy. (Elizabeth ll - Your Queen - is my Liege Lord.)

Brits may (or may not) be required to fight for their country depending on acts (and whims?) of Parliament.

I may be required to fight for my Liege Lord on 3 occasions:

1. To protect the person of my Liege Lord.

2. To protect the family of my Liege Lord.

3. To invade England. (Well, we did it in 1066.)

You lot can do what you want. The 3 rules above are a part of my birthright (there is much more.)

Well, if you really wanted a dedicated committed and honest leader you would vote for me.

It would be a wasted vote because I'm not prepared to stand for election.

It took me a while (about 50 years) to accept that I could vote in the UK ... wasn't interested.

I'm one of the 'owners' - Or perhaps 'Owners' representatives'.

I am 'British by birth' (because we conquered you lot in 1066.)

I owe no allegience whatever to 'Her Majesty's government' but I owe absolute* allegience to my Liege Lord, the Duke of Normandy. (Elizabeth ll - Your Queen - is my Liege Lord.)

Brits may (or may not) be required to fight for their country depending on acts (and whims?) of Parliament.

I may be required to fight for my Liege Lord on 3 occasions:

1. To protect the person of my Liege Lord.

2. To protect the family of my Liege Lord.

3. To invade England. (Well, we did it in 1066.)

You lot can do what you want. The 3 rules above are a part of my birthright (there is much more.)

I see you are mighty proud of your birthright , its a shame the average brit are unaware of theirs.

Bill the ******* (aka Guillaume le Batard) (my [ancestor's] Liege Lord) conquered you lot in 1066.

'Bad move' (IMO) but we're stuck with it.

My Liege Lord is Elizabeth, Duke of Normandy.

I'm not 'proud' of my birthright. It's fact. It is a liability ... but it is my liability.

('Real' Channel Islanders [and we're in short supply] are awkward people ... but we are fiercely loyal. - An Anachronism ... with teeth.)

Bill the ******* (aka Guillaume le Batard) (my [ancestor's] Liege Lord) conquered you lot in 1066.

'Bad move' (IMO) but we're stuck with it.

My Liege Lord is Elizabeth, Duke of Normandy.

I'm not 'proud' of my birthright. It's fact. It is a liability ... but it is my liability.

('Real' Channel Islanders [and we're in short supply] are awkward people ... but we are fiercely loyal. - An Anachronism ... with teeth.)

Are you p****d?

No. I'm dead serious.

It's a matter of honour ... and my birthright.

I do not think like you do. My Liege Lord is just that. I owe her my Allegience. (I could've worked elsewhere, but I worked for her too.)

I grew up in a society which understood feudalism. It worked for me (admittedly, although my parents were Serfs, I was a Baron) (upward mobility was rather more than a myth ;))

I'm in no hurry to 'lay my life down for my friends' nor am I in any hurry to 'lay my life down for Tony Blair or Gordie.'

I served as an officer in the Royal Air Force. In no hurry to get killed (though I buried a number of friends - it went with the job.)

Eventually I got a bit older, more senior, better paid (then retired.)

"I grow old, I grow old.

I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled."

TS Elliot. Sounds good.

I'm not an Englishman. But I do believe in what the best of you are trying to do. I wish you luck.

Alternatively, you could always dump the problem on Labour. They dug the hole, let them build the ramp to get you out of it.

Are there any Labourites prepared to put their money where their mouth is?

Deathly hush.

I no longer live in the UK.

I've no axe to grind.

Do you find it strange (or even incomprehensible?) that people should be prepared to accept familial and societal commitments?

I'm probably an anachronism. I am also a 'competent' anachronism.

I lead my life and perhaps my life doesn't follow the sort of pattern which might appeal to you.

I'm an old fart. And I'm mean.

Leave me alone and I will help you (wherever I can)

I like people. I'll help them too (if you keep your fingers out of my nose.)

What I'm leading up to saying is (and no party is interested in saying this):

If YOU (well I don't have to list the names ... I'm talking about YOU, YOU LAZY BUGGER! - YOU, the people) are prepared to take control the country is yours for the asking..

All it needs is a bunch of guys who are prepared to say: "No, we're not doing it your way, we're doing it my way."

That's all it takes. And 30% of the vote would be a landslide.

<#aah but we can't do grumble not my bag load of crap ...>

Right. I'm a Monarchist. A Channel Islander, committed to my Feudal Birthright.

Are you lot worth fighting for?

Most of you don't seem to think so. You don't care.

Archived