Pervy men in vans shouting at teenagers

Where are these men ? Where is this van ? I must find them quickly .:suspect:

pattricia, I heart you. :D

I think the reason men do this to young girls is that they're more easily intimidated and less likely than an older woman to tell them off or roll their eyes in disgust.

I remember when I was growing up and this started happening, I found it embarrassing and confusing. I was on my way somewhere one day when a young man stopped his car to let me cross the street, then yelled at me to come sit on his face. I swear I had no idea what he was talking about and all I could think was, 'why would he want me to do that? Ewwwww!" I was tall and looked older than I was, but I don't see what difference that makes.

As a parent I know this is infuriating. Maybe talk with your daughter and tell her some men act like this and since she can't do anything about it, best to walk fast and ignore them.

Raped? Where did that come from?

It's in reference to ladies who are forced into non-consensual sex with complete strangers by partners/pimps for financial gain.

Non-consensual sex means rape to me. Street girls aren't there for the fun of it.

Women should be able to wear whatever they want. I felt like I could not wear my usual summer work wardrobe of a calf-length skirt and t-shirt/blouse without feeling uncomfortable.

Quite right . if women wish to wear mini skirts and low cut tops , thats fine by me .

:heyhey::heyhey::heyhey:

That pretty much sums it up for me. There are still a lot of misogynists about who appear to get off on controlling or belittling women.

And there are men on here blaming my daughter for being commented upon.

It is rather depressing.

:rolleyes:

Dirty old men in finding young girls attractive shocker.

This has always happened. Substitute van for horse and trap if you will. It's nothing new.

Yes it saddens me how people have got so paranoid about men looking at women, I think those who think there is a paedo or pervert on every corner need a reality check, boys or men if they did not notice girls or women they would all be gay and so not pervy (note sarcasm) !

Yes it saddens me how people have got so paranoid about men looking at women, I think those who think there is a paedo or pervert on every corner need a reality check,

Who has suggested that?

boys or men if they did not notice girls or women they would all be gay and so not pervy (note sarcasm) !

I do note your sarcasm... it does however seem misplaced, or at least very unclear what you are saying.

Are you saying that not shouting out of the window of your car\van as you pass a young woman puts you under suspicion of being gay?

Who are you implying has the perverted mind? It seems to me that anyone labelling someone as gay simply for not acting like an obnoxious arsehole, is saying more about themselves than anyone else.

Archived