Pervy men in vans shouting at teenagers

Ah, the old 'she was asking for it' story. Thank god it was just obscence remarks and not rape, then you'd look like totally misogynistic boneheads.......

By God, I agree with Halibut, the world is on its head. :hihi:

I do laugh at threads like this. Notice how it's the male taking full responsibility and the female none.

Sackings? Dirty old men? There's a lot of nastiness and hatred out there for what amounts to unwanted attention.

I'd love to see some of your's reaction if it was Brad Pitt doing the whistling. He's nearly 50 by the way.

As for consensual sex Hippy does this mean you get a legally binding contract signed everytime you have sex?

In essense you're suggesting the OP's daughter was dressed like a tart (despite not having seen her) and ought to expect morons shouting out what they'd like to do to her.

Pretty nauseating stuff Ghozer. Sounds like bit of a taleban mentality you've got going on there.

You haven't seen what she was dressed like either but are still drawing whacky conclusions.

I do laugh at threads like this. Notice how it's the male taking full responsibility and the female none.

Sackings? Dirty old men? There's a lot of nastiness and hatred out there for what amounts to unwanted attention.

I'd love to see some of your's reaction if it was Brad Pitt doing the whistling. He's nearly 50 by the way.

As for consensual sex Hippy does this mean you get a legally binding contract signed everytime you have sex?

Remember Mr Bumbles comment upon being told that he was responsible under Law for his wifes activities.

The Law Sir is a Ass, a Idiot.

The Law Sir is a Batchelor.

In most matters even today the Law is against the man, and firmly in favour of the woman.

It still matters not regarding the OP that filthy old men leering at young girls should be thoroughly disgusted by themsleves.

Who has suggested that?

I do note your sarcasm... it does however seem misplaced, or at least very unclear what you are saying.

Are you saying that not shouting out of the window of your car\van as you pass a young woman puts you under suspicion of being gay?

Who are you implying has the perverted mind? It seems to me that anyone labelling someone as gay simply for not acting like an obnoxious arsehole, is saying more about themselves than anyone else.

Can you actually read and understand what someone has posted or are you just being a drama queen ? Or are you coming out all defensive cos you think my post was targeted at you ?

I don't remember quoting any post of yours so let me just clarify summat for your simple little mind...my point is, that this thread and others of it's ilk are typical of the over reaction and hype that some people, like some of todays media make such a big deal of...when it is such a non event....get it ?

It ain't even worthy of it's place on Sheffield forum but hey that's what you get when people live their lives through their keyboards !

Can you actually read and understand what someone has posted or are you just being a drama queen ? Or are you coming out all defensive cos you think my post was targeted at you ?

I don't remember quoting any post of yours so let me just clarify summat for your simple little mind...my point is, that this thread and others of it's ilk are typical of the over reaction and hype that some people, like some of todays media make such a big deal of...when it is such a non event....get it ?

It ain't even worthy of it's place on Sheffield forum but hey that's what you get when people live their lives through their keyboards !

Has something touched a nerve somewhere? You judge what is a suitable post for this forum? How arrogant of you. Are you going to share with us your criteria for a suitable post so I won't offend you with future offerings?

Archived