Pervy men in vans shouting at teenagers

Do women showing a bit of leg and cleavage deserve to have filth shouted at them or get raped?

Not at all, no. Some women will dress to get some sort of reaction from a bloke, then moan about it. (not all)

I think the men should keep their windows up and their comments to themselfs personally.

When I worked in Ecclesfield I used to dread walking past the building site next to Morrisons on my way to work (its houses now), I would invariably get whistled at. I was not dressed provocatively, I was wearing trousers and a knee length coat. All they could see was my hair really.

Women should be able to wear whatever they want. I felt like I could not wear my usual summer work wardrobe of a calf-length skirt and t-shirt/blouse without feeling uncomfortable.

But if she was dressed like a tart, then hes right.

So what you think and what you say is dependant on what another person looks or dresses like?

Some people are fat...do you think sticking your head out of a window and shouting..."hey fatso", is ok?

It's been going on for years and will continue to. A lot of men have their eyes glued to anything female, and a lot are so sexually minded that they cannot think of anything else but being pervy! I feel sorry for men whose sole purpose in life is to think about sex all day!

A lot of these pervy van men don't realise that they are eyeing up children though, which is sick on all levels!

Pretty nauseating stuff Ghozer. Sounds like bit of a taleban mentality you've got going on there.

Drama queen.

do you think sticking your head out of a window and shouting..."hey fatso", is ok?

Could be doing them a favour (they may decide to do more exercise and/or eat less:D.

Halibut is right though, Ghozers comment was way off base. Women shouldn't expect to have things shouted at them no matter how they dress.

Comparing someone to the taliban though is just as extreme a view as the one he is condemning.

Archived