Pervy men in vans shouting at teenagers

I have to say, being yelled at by builders/van drivers has never offended me. i have always just smiled and shook my head. Even now if im sat in traffic and i get a wink or a smile from a male driver i simply take it as a compliment. Although i have had one or two derogatory remarks ive just ignored them..and turned my car stereo up!!!

I have to say, being yelled at by builders/van drivers has never offended me. i have always just smiled and shook my head. Even now if im sat in traffic and i get a wink or a smile from a male driver i simply take it as a compliment. Although i have had one or two derogatory remarks ive just ignored them..and turned my car stereo up!!!

:clap:

Best way to deal with it.

It must be very lonely for you in that valley;).

But if she was dressed like a tart, then hes right.

What does a tart dress like matty?

Whilst the incident in the OP is hardly crime of the century, why does what a woman wear justify a reaction towards her or the forming of any opinion?

We have many discussions here about the rights & wrongs of burkas, if men cant contain themselves it's no wonder some women choose to take that temptation away from them.

Years ago (in my prime) I was wolf whistled at by builders as I walked along the street. I stuck my nose in the air, and walked straight into a lamp post.:rolleyes:

Years ago (in my prime) I was wolf whistled at by builders as I walked along the street. I stuck my nose in the air, and walked straight into a lamp post.:rolleyes:

You could have got a claim in for that today, mind you so could the council.

Got any to spare ?:(

Hmmmmmm, you can have the tubby, sweating bald one with the filthy mouth pattricia.....Only a wise woman of the world could handle that one. The rest are mine, mine, MINE i tell you!!!!!! :D:suspect: :D

High viz jackets and rigga boots :heyhey::heyhey:

See woman can be equally attracted to the oppostie sex, its not soley men...:D

Archived