You don't have to vote for the 'big' 3

Tomorrow, you can vote for whoever you want, if your registered that is, and over 18 (providing you haven't already voted by post).

I just want to point out, you don't have to vote for the big three.

The media has only concentrated on the big three parties. Just remember there are other choices. You can vote for a minor party if you have no confidence in the big 3. You can choose to abstain from voting. You can even spoil your vote.

Vote for who you want for, do not feel pressured into voting for the big 3, that is NOT democracy.

Well if you don't live in a marginal then your vote is more or less worthless anyway.

Because of the absurd notion that voting for anyone other than the big 3 makes your vote worthless, it is not. It only is, if you vote for the big 3 on that pretence. The media has a lot to blame for this.

Because of the absurd notion that voting for anyone other than the big 3 makes your vote worthless, it is not. It only is, if you vote for the big 3 on that pretence. The media has a lot to blame for this.

If I vote for the Christian Party tomorrow it won't make the slightest difference. If I vote Lab or Libdem it could do. Possibly.

If I vote for the Christian Party tomorrow it won't make the slightest difference. If I vote Lab or Libdem it could do. Possibly.

Do you vote to "pick a winner" or to express your personal opinion?

If votes making a tangible difference is all that matters, why don't we let the 1 million voters in the marginal constituencies sort it out between them and the rest of us can stay home with a cup of tea.

If you have that opinion, then you only seek to reinforce that view.

Archived