2010 General Election megathread

when do they have to go to the queen and get parliament reformed ?

The new cabinet has immediate voted to reduce their salaries by 5% ... shame the labour government never through to put its hand in its own pocket.

that's a step I've not seen taken before :o

I could start thinking of politicians with something other than revulsion if this keeps up :D

The new cabinet has immediate voted to reduce their salaries by 5% ... shame the labour government never through to put its hand in its own pocket.

It is just a gesture form rich men and women who can easily afford it. How very different from taking benefits away from the poor.

Do they honestly think that the public are going to buy that one …………… oops you obviously have.

It is just a gesture form rich men and women who can easily afford it. How very different from taking benefits away from the poor.

Don’t laugh I can see it coming, “we have taken a pay cut now its your turn.” :(

Oh dear. Poor Vince. He didn't deserve this.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article7127382.ece

Watching the coverage on the day of the cabinet's announcement it was evident that Cable really wasn't comfortable despite being in government. He and George Osborne don't exactly share the rapport of their bosses, and I guessed that was where the first cracks would appear. Still early days, I'm going to wait and see...

Archived