2010 General Election megathread

Kingmaker are you of to work or to bed this morning lol?

Luckily I'm off today!:P

I'll stay awake until I know who exactly is PM.........I may have to wait a few days yet!:gag:

Besides Kingmaker wants to know what Kingmaker Clegg is going to do!

Hmmm for one that was posing the question, that many had answered in many election threads over the weeks, and has been covered in many newspapers I'm not so sure......besides cool down buddy we are only having a chat not an argument.

PS. you may want to look up what demographic means.

the demographic is the makeup of the people - so if the people largely vote against something and that thing comes into being then it really isn;t representative, is it.

And you seem to have misunderstood, the point I was making was not that I thought the lib dems would win, I was expressing surprise at how the amount of votes does not translate to seats. To admit that you are unaware of something, or had previously a lesser understanding is not stupid, how is one to learn and acquire new knowledge if they do not speak up about the things they wish to understand better?

Were any voters turned away from Sheffield Central!

A farce of magnificent magnitude could be on the cards.

I think they were all in Hallam weren't they? I know one person who lives here in Sheffield Central, a lifelong labour man, who decided this year to go LibDem as a protest vote. I wonder how many people in his position might be regretting their protest moment?

the demographic is the makeup of the people - so if the people largely vote against something and that thing comes into being then it really isn;t representative, is it.

And you seem to have misunderstood, the point I was making was not that I thought the lib dems would win, I was expressing surprise at how the amount of votes does not translate to seats. To admit that you are unaware of something, or had previously a lesser understanding is not stupid, how is one to learn and acquire new knowledge if they do not speak up about the things they wish to understand better?

Let it lie buddy, I've been up all night and too tired to argue with you.

Archived