2010 General Election megathread

Conservatives would take it off you and give it to someone who is rich lol

in my opinion if your on a good salary and so is your hubby and you never struggle to make ends meet and can bathe in £20 notes then vote conservative.

If you are a normal working family or on benefits vote labour or lib debs.

What a complete load of ignorant rubbish. I don't know where to start picking holes in your statement.

I think the fact that so many people still refuse to vote Tory in the middle of all the trouble that the country is going through really says something.

And yet many more people refused to vote labour even with the unpopular tories as the opposition. They would rather vote libdem and conservative above labour!

Those are the facts!

Yeh, and we know the reason why! Torys don't like a FAIR Democratic voting system!

Because a FAIR PR system would make it harder for Torys to ever win another election.

But as it takes a far larger vote to elect a Tory MP than a Labour one, it would make it harder still for Labour to win again.

What a complete load of ignorant rubbish. I don't know where to start picking holes in your statement.

Did you have to lower yourself to name calling 'ignorant'

'ignorance' is the meer fact that you don't value that I am entitled to my opinion! If you read my first part it states 'in my opinion'.

So by all all means have your opinion but watch your mouth when your hurling insults please.

Did you have to lower yourself to name calling 'ignorant'

'ignorance' is the meer fact that you don't value that I am entitled to my opinion! If you read my first part it states 'in my opinion'.

So by all all means have your opinion but watch your mouth when your hurling insults please.

I wouldn't see that as 'name calling', its a statement 'ignorant' means being unaware or uneducated.

Please excuse an out of touch ex pat, but I saw Clegg at a voting station in Sheffield on a video this morning. Does Clegg represent Sheffield? Good Luck to you all, you could use some right now. So could we.

one of the very few things I totally agree with labour on! and why I didn't end up voting conservative

Like it or not the economic implications of the ban on fox hunting has been felt...

It involved big money and created hundreds of jobs which are now redundant

Archived