2010 General Election megathread

Is that what you call it, I thought he was hinting that they could go it alone.

No i disagree, however i cant see the lib dems selling themselves out cheaply, since they are much more closely aligned to the left....

If the lib dems did do a coalition with the tories then least they would be kept in check....

But he said on electoral reform "committee of enquiry", i dont think that goes far enough for the lib dems @ all...

Got to admit i do like DC he definitely talks the talk and i would like to see if he can walk the walk to be honest.

Gordon has lost his way (although i don't know if he ever knew which way he was going anyway) and Nick Clegg seems to know what he wants to do and it sounds good but under the current system he never had a chance really.

Like it or not the economic implications of the ban on fox hunting has been felt...

It involved big money and created hundreds of jobs which are now redundant

so does bull fighting, the number of jobs it creates doesn't make it acceptable

Not saying i agree with it but with the economy at the top of all the agenda's at the moment it's worth conidering anything which negatively impacts on the economy...is it not?

Just like mining, just like steel works in fact anything which helps our economy is worth consideration

Not saying i agree with it but with the economy at the top of all the agenda's at the moment it's worth conidering anything which negatively impacts on the economy...is it not?

Just like mining, just like steel works in fact anything which helps our economy is worth consideration

No, I think we should focus on jobs that need doing. There are plenty. We don't need to revert to that.

In fact a fantastic idea would be chav hunting. The dogs would still need training, the toffs would still be able to enjoy their hobby and there would be less chavs on the street...winwinwin!

Archived