2010 General Election megathread

we'll find out soon enough

but what's more important, pr or a stable enough government to at least make a start in dealing with the small problems that we face?

If the Lib implodes we are left with a minority government …………. Very stable …………..not. :hihi:

I agree with Nick.

If they had gone against the electorate they would have lost a lot of their support, particularly as they want PR.

What support do they have now, a re-election in the near future is nailed on and the Lib party will be a joke in that campaign, he as knocked them back decades

What support do they have now, a re-election in the near future is nailed on and the Lib party will be a joke in that campaign, he as knocked them back decades

I will be voting for them if there is another election. I think he has saved a lot of votes for his party by sticking to what he had said previously and not deciding to go with the party the electorate want out.

Lib Dems have lost all credibility, how can a party who came 3rd, performed worse than the last election and vertually have the keys to the country... madness :loopy:

I will give it 6 months, and people will want brown back... How I fear for our country now

I absolutely 100% agree with this comment. I can certainly see a lot of the working class suffering more under this government

I absolutely 100% agree with this comment. I can certainly see a lot of the working class suffering more under this government

well actually the party that came third are supporting the party that came first chosen by the electorate.

Labour were less popular than the conservatives, maybe the anti labour vote is larger than the anti tory vote? Its not difficult to understand!

whichever way you look at it, Cameron is bad for this country. He'll do f*** all for working class people

luckily you don't get to choose the government-well done democracy:hihi:

I wouldn't worry about it anyway. In 5 years we will hardly have made a dent in the deficit but people will be back to wanting to max out the credit card and labour are back!

luckily you don't get to choose the government-well done democracy:hihi:

I wouldn't worry about it anyway. In 5 years we will hardly have made a dent in the deficit but people will be back to wanting to max out the credit card and labour are back!

5 years god forbid :o, anyone for a sweepstake on how long this marriage made in hell will last.

Archived