2010 General Election megathread

Managing hedge funds I think, employing people and paying taxes - why don't you do it if it is that easy, and then having risked everything you own, take £30k a year to live on and give the rest to the poor. Simples tsk.

The king of pseudo-profundity speaks again, cheers Ron.

No problem mucker, let me know if any of your mates have one of those hedge fund jobs going, I'm good with a edge strimmer I am

If I knew anyone with a job up for grabs, I am afraid you'd be behind me in that particular queue - I'll bear you in mind though

If I knew anyone with a job up for grabs, I am afraid you'd be behind me in that particular queue - I'll bear you in mind though

I don't fancy being behind you in any queue mister, it would be a different matter if I was in front though.

This bit is easy to understand.

This bit less so.

Well, if you really insist on having an option, the Lib-Dems could have refused to side with anyone, voted down Cameron's Queen's Speech, forced another election not three months from now and been smashed into oblivion by an angry electorate.

Most of the Lib-Dem politicians have far more sense than to go down that road. Indeed, most of them wouldn't even call it a choice.

Archived