Will the BNP lose/gain votes tomorrow

Guest sibon
A hell of a lot of pro-BNP comments there...the Times realy has its finger on the nations pulse doesn't it? :rolleyes::hihi:

Or the BNP has it's finger on the pulse and is exploiting the internet, because traditional media won't broadcast their odious messages.:P

You know I'm right GItD.

Guest sibon
What like the poll conducted by Sky News that found that over 50% of the population agree with BNP policies?

I guess that one doesn't count. :hihi:

Which policies did they agree with?

What like the poll conducted by Sky News that found that over 50% of the population agree with BNP policies?

I guess that one doesn't count. :hihi:

The only type of opinion polls which are of interest to anyone on eve of the election are the ones which will translate into hard votes!

I hope that they will gain them. This by no means I like any part of them but they are filling the role of the bogey man because of the vacume that the lack of immigration policey has left.

It is obvious that there is allways going to be enough good people to stand up against the BNP and they will never get any sort of real power, but while they are waking up the major parties to peoples unease about how they are doing things, they are forfulling a role.

I for one would not personaly vote for them but an election is like a soap opera, you need a bad guy to make it worth watching :D

Vote Labour or Lib Dems, for pitties sake don't vote the Tories back in, I still feel like an enemy within whenever I here the name.

P.S I am spell checkerless for now so forgive me :D

They may break through the 10% barrier in a few seats, they may even breach 15% in the odd seat. Overall I reckon their vote will be under 3%.

The bookies (Betfair) are offering 5-1 against the nazis taking a single seat.

Who are you trying to impress with your pro immigration, anti BNP ****?

I bet your just lying to yourself anway, who the **** WANTS immigration?

Your just chasing the easy, instantaneous positive feedback on here that comes from slagging off BNP.

Am i reyt or am i reyt? ;)

Guest sibon
I'd love you to give an update of the internal wranglings of all political parties to the same standard you employ with the BNP.

I can do that:

Conservative: Threats to kill leader by other party members = 0

Labour: Threats to kill leader by other party members = 0

Lib Dem: Threats to kill leader by other party members = 0

BNP: Threats to kill leader by other party members = 1

That is what you meant by internal "wrangling"... isn't it?

I'd love you to give an update of the internal wranglings of all political parties to the same standard you employ with the BNP.

Oh, I see - you can do better than the Times reporter in the article I linked to. I'm sure the Times Editor will be beating a path to your door tomorrow :hihi:

Pretty sure they'll get more votes as they have more candidates than the last election which was 119 seats and 192,746 votes.

Same here, and I know a few people who will be voting for them, who'd normally vote for Labour/Lib dem.

In my ward in 2005, the Greens and BNP both got 3.9% of the vote, 1312 and 1314 votes respectively.

If one voter from the BNP voted Green, then they'd be exactly the same.

The Greens vs the BNP in Sheffield Heeley is what I'll be following. I hope the Greens get more, but I don't think they will. I hope they both gain a share of the vote tbh.

Archived