Will the BNP lose/gain votes tomorrow

And you're not up to either.

Only in your little white supremacist eyes sunshine :cool: More we keep you all on the forum, less damage you can do - I mean surely you should have been out till all hours arguing the BNP case in the pubs etc instead of spending the last 5 hours or so on SF convincing nobody.

Only in your little white supremacist eyes sunshine :cool: More we keep you all on the forum, less damage you can do - I mean surely you should have been out till all hours arguing the BNP case in the pubs etc instead of spending the last 5 hours or so on SF convincing nobody.

Not at all, my views are very similar to everyone elses and I often explain to them the goings on in forums such as this and the personal experiences I have had whilst posting on them.

We often have a laugh at some of the names I am called like white supremacist, racist, Nazi etc

I even go on to explain how certain ones try and tell you how to live your life and their attempts at bullying and spinning news articles.

By then they know they are in trusted company and open up telling about their concerns for this country and it's future which is completely at odds with what the mainstream media would have then believe.

So you see I get out and about but I don't need to break into a sweat, I just let goons like you lead the way. :hihi:

ps this forum is more PC than anything you'll find on the street and that's because people like you think the BNP only operate on the Internet.

Seats?

From listening to the declarations it looks like the BNP have belly flopped spectacularly in the GE.

Really,in 2005 general election they recorded a total of 192,476 votes up to just with well less than half the 650 results in they have 210,286 votes ,now I know they have not won any seats and no one really expected them to but to call it a belly flop is way out..it will be interesting to see if they can crack half a million votes.I think Griffin will be happy

Really,in 2005 general election they recorded a total of 192,476 votes up to just with well less than half the 650 results in they have 210,286 votes ,now I know they have not won any seats and no one really expected them to but to call it a belly flop is way out..it will be interesting to see if they can crack half a million votes.I think Griffin will be happy

Balderdash!

Archived