Will Gordon Brown squat in Downing Street?

And you are genuinely that stupid to think that david (his real name was gideon but they changed it because it sounded to posh and off putting) cameron will do any better

You will be eating your words in a few years when you realise what a fool "dave" the pm will be.

Hopefully we will get a hung parliament, bring in PR then bannish right wingers from government for good.

I can see mass protests etc happening...

why are labour supporters so violently against people having alternative views. I never said I was voting conservative. But I am totally against most of what nulabour stand for and no amount of bitching about dave and maggie will change that.

theres no need for personal insults either but now you have started it I think you are stupid for believing any of the spin. Look where its got us

Hopefully we will get a hung parliament, bring in PR then bannish right wingers from government for good.

Suggesting banishing anyone who is right wing is in itself right wing...:huh:

why are labour supporters so violently against people having alternative views. I never said I was voting conservative. But I am totally against most of what nulabour stand for and no amount of bitching about dave and maggie will change that.

theres no need for personal insults either but now you have started it I think you are stupid for believing any of the spin. Look where its got us

There is only one alternative to brown and thats cameron.

I have never been a fan of brown, however i think he is (over the others) the man for the moment.

If it wasnt for the labour party lots of people in sheffield would be on £2.50 an hour!

The conservative party have a history of going back on thier promises......

There is only one alternative to brown and thats cameron.

I have never been a fan of brown, however i think he is (over the others) the man for the moment.

If it wasnt for the labour party lots of people in sheffield would be on £2.50 an hour!

The conservative party have a history of going back on thier promises......

:hihi:whereas labour on the other hand always do exactly as they say!

a) maybe one day there will be more than two options and the only way that will happen is if people vote for other parties

b) I am entitled to a different opinion, I am also entitled to totally disagree with yours

c) there's no need to be rude when you disagree with someone, all it does is take the emphasis off the point you are trying to make

I need a technical method of deciding, flip of a coin? anyone got a better idea? I like everything I hear from one party except for one thing which Im so against Im heading to the other party who I disagree with less often but with less conviction

if that makes sense

See what colour people are wearing

blue=conservative

orange = lib dem

red = labour

green = equals green party

some one plastered in union jacks = BNP

someone naked = UKIP

I am accidently wearing red white and blue:o:o:o:o

Archived