Moorfoot karaoke

muckymurphy

had a stonking evening last sat night filling in for buffy at t'tavern. :partyhat::clap:

the birthday boy got a strippogram er.... a male stripper :confused::blush:dressed as a fireman which he seem to enjoy immensely! er... nuff said! (muckymurphy shouts for his mum)

the dancing girls loved their 80's and chart music and the party anthems went down a treat.

we also had a visit from mick "johnny cash rare songbook" H who also sang a meatloaf number that i told him he was 30 stones underweight for ! lol :hihi:

landlady lisa and the barstaff also performed a few songs which were well appreciated.

looking forward to a couple more spots later this month, meanwhile if i dont get a gig for this sat 8th i will pop down and give you all a song or two (be afraid)! only got to do one song on sat, they dont half like to sing and party down there! :banana::headbang:

see you all then.

Archived