How much will a full car respray cost?

Does anyone know what is a reasonable price for a full one colour respray for a car (original colour)? I have an Alfa 147 on a 52 plate that could really do with a respray and a few minor dents removing. I'm looking for good quality work but don't want to be had over by "cowboys".

I know there are some good honest forummers that have lots of knowledge so l'd appreciate abit of help please?

had mine done at Sheffield College - grease monkey department. The brother in law was learning to be a mechanic etc when I had my car broken into - they fixed the door (screwdriver through under the lock to break the central locking system - thanks!).

All I had to pay was for the paint - all labour done free as part of the training, very professional finish all round, very impressed.

Should be noted that the ones doing the spraying and repairs are just about fully qualified and are under strict guidence from the teachers.

Had 2 of my cars resprayed by Manor House Motors of mansfield road at intake.

Theyve done a perfect job both times, reasonably priced too as i had a few quotes prior to going there, they go a lot of Heavy Goods things but make an excellent job of cars.

They smoothed every little thing out on both cars, most of which i hadnt even seen before it went there, but they do immaculate finished on metallic paint too.

There number is 0114 239 8001

had mine done at Sheffield College - grease monkey department. The brother in law was learning to be a mechanic etc when I had my car broken into - they fixed the door (screwdriver through under the lock to break the central locking system - thanks!).

All I had to pay was for the paint - all labour done free as part of the training, very professional finish all round, very impressed.

Should be noted that the ones doing the spraying and repairs are just about fully qualified and are under strict guidence from the teachers.

Fully agree, I attended Castle college as a teen doing vehicle body repairs..panel beating/spraying etc and we once overhauled a pensioners mini to fantastic results and it also gives the lads and lasses some good practice !!!! Check it out :)

Archived