Is there a cure for clumsiness?

It's gone way past a joke now... dropping things, tripping over stuff, walking into walls and door frames. :mad:

Why are some people like this, when there's others who seem to just glide along gracefully??

I swear some inanimate objects grow temporary consciousness just so they can jump out of my hand! It's not funny anymore cus I keep breaking stuff and hurting myself :rant:.

:help::help::help::help::help:

It's gone way past a joke now... dropping things, tripping over stuff, walking into walls and door frames. :mad:

Why are some people like this, when there's others who seem to just glide along gracefully??

I swear some inanimate objects grow temporary consciousness just so they can jump out of my hand! It's not funny anymore cus I keep breaking stuff and hurting myself :rant:.

Do you like a bottle of beer now and again ?:hihi:

You've not got Dyspraxia have you?

I don't think so. My body does what my brain wants, it's more like I have glass tentacles instead of fingers, things just slip out of them. I don't know how I manage to walk into door frames though. :suspect:

Put more water in it Shazz. :)

Archived