Is there a cure for clumsiness?

Dance lessons or Martial arts. Both are great ways to improve balance and kill clumsiness.

I've started kickboxing so that should help. Not suprisingly, the thing I'm worst at when training is the skipping. I need to get a rope so I can practice at home, but that only helps with my footwork, I'll still have spaz hands.

I think he may mean EST ....Electric shock therapy!!! :gag::gag::gag:

Actually no I did mean ECT, which is Electroconvulsive therapy, basically amounts to zapping you with electricity until you stop showing symptoms, with limited success. I just thought it would be fun to watch.:)

Are you always like this hun? Or just sometimes? The reason I asked is cos they do say us women become more clumsy around the time of the month?

Just a thought

:)

I think you might be right, I do seem to have bad patches and good patches, just never took any notice of what time of the month it was! :hihi:

Actually no I did mean ECT, which is Electroconvulsive therapy, basically amounts to zapping you with electricity until you stop showing symptoms, with limited success. I just thought it would be fun to watch.:)

jimmy you shock me enough, no need for the zapping. :D

Archived