Nick Clegg. Britain's most powerful man.

77% of the electorate that voted didn't pay much heed to "SuperNick".

SuperNick is not nearly as popular as you try to make out.;)

and 64% didn't vote for Cameron! So he aint that popular either!

and 64% didn't vote for Cameron! So he aint that popular either!

A damn sight less popular I dare say. There's plenty of people who think that Cameron is a complete shiny faced douche, 77% of people may not have voted for Nick, but they don't hate him. Of the 64% who didn't vote for Cameron, quite a lot of them hate him and think he's an arse, especially young people.

77% of people may not have voted for Nick, but they don't hate him.

Well I've heard plenty that don't like Nick that much.

Even Mumsnet, although initially in favour of Clegg after the 1st debate, after the 3rd debate there were plenty of mums who said they had changed their opinion on him, with the word "arrogant" being posted quite a lot on their forum.

After the 3rd tv debate the BBC also detected that Clegg wasn't as universally loved as once thought, quoting one of the security guards at Birmingham University the venue for the 3rd debate,

Saying, of Clegg, " I've only known the man for 3 weeks and already I hate him!".

So don't fall for all the hype, there are plenty out there that "Hate" Nick Clegg too.;)

Archived