Nick Clegg. Britain's most powerful man.

Not really - If 83 Labour voters had voted LibDems in Sheffield

Central, LibDems would have won.

So stick that in your marginals.

So if LibDems won Sheffield central then that would give Clegg a mandate to become "our ruler".:suspect:

I know you like bigging up your man, but talking fantasy land non sense does a big disservice to those people who voted for the Lib Dems.

Not really - If 83 Labour voters had voted LibDems in Sheffield

Central, LibDems would have won.

So stick that in your marginals.

but there was at least 83 people with brains then what didnt vote for the wishy washy manifesto offered by the southern shandy drinker

but there was at least 83 people with brains then what didnt vote for the wishy washy manifesto offered by the southern shandy drinker

By "wishy washy" (a nonsense phrase) do you in fact mean "I didn't understand a lot of the big words"?

no, just that most of his policies dont make much sense

Most of them? Really? Well if you think it's most of them I won't ask you to list them all, but how about you list 3 policies that "don't make much sense" and perhaps some of us can help clear it up for you.

Most of them? Really? Well if you think it's most of them I won't ask you to list them all, but how about you list 3 policies that "don't make much sense" and perhaps some of us can help clear it up for you.

His "ideals" are good and well meaning.

The pathway to hell is paved with good intentions.:cool:

I would have thought that was fairly obvious, he as the final word on the formation of the next government.

No he doesn't. He has the option to form a coalition (majority) government, with little real influence for that matter, but there is still the option of a minority government similar to that of Scotland.

Archived