Were you working in the 50's & 60's?

I  left school in 1967 and you could have a number of jobs you could apply for I started in September as a cost clerk for J F Finnegan. On Ecclesall Road the office was in  large wooden hut that was connected to the main building. It was cold in the winter because it only had night storage heaters. In 1969 I went to Sheffield Twist drill and steel co ltd. Which my father was working as a machine center less grinder as a trainee work study engineer until 1978. I then have went to work as a full fledge work study  engineer at Rothervale joinery at Woodhouse Mill in Sheffield.

7 hours ago, desy said:

I  left school in 1967 and you could have a number of jobs you could apply for I started in September as a cost clerk for J F Finnegan. On Ecclesall Road the office was in  large wooden hut that was connected to the main building. It was cold in the winter because it only had night storage heaters. In 1969 I went to Sheffield Twist drill and steel co ltd. Which my father was working as a machine center less grinder as a trainee work study engineer until 1978. I then have went to work as a full fledge work study  engineer at Rothervale joinery at Woodhouse Mill in Sheffield.

What was your father's name;  I worked as a centreless grinder  from 1972  - 1989.