Local Bands

Dave

Check out Existend at Corporation on 4th Dec.

Playing alongside : Hipshakes, Heckla, Redherrin + Studio8.

This gig has been hotly tipped + is expected to sell out within the next couple of days, limited tickets will be available on the door.

Tickets available from Jacks Records.

Existend were amazingly well received at their first gig at The Boardwalk on Nov. 10th. A dark rock band with some fantastic tracks, their mission is to remind the world just how great guitar players can be :thumbsup: as well as rocking you all the way to the finish while they're doing it.

For a great night with a packed out atmosphere and some fantastic music, you won't get better than this!! :D

• 2 years later...

KIK are a great band, whose music is undescribable really (a mixture of electro rock and dance beats)

You have to see them live, their gigs rock!

I think they're playing at the Boardwalk in February, but I definately know they are playing in Manchester at Night & Day Cafe on 21st February.

I'll definately be going to both gigs. :thumbsup:

checkout their website www.kikonline.com or their myspace page

Familiarise and appreciate! :cool:

Hello Donovan,

You must be really into KIK , I've seen this post on another thread. Glad to see there's someone else on this forum who's into them too. Bumping into quite a few KIK fans of late.

I bumped into the singer in the Forum yesterday. And he was a really nice guy, really friendly and down to earth ( even though he looks like a right rock star, my bird was a bit in awe actually ). I've met bands before and they're sometimes a bit up there own arse, so it was really refreshing. Is this the norm in Sheffield? Hope so!

He told me that they're locked in the studio 24/7 finishing their album and the Sheffield gig is the 3rd March.

If Ur Lukin 4 A Top Rok Pop Band Luk No Firther!!

Vertego Are With Out A Doubt 1 Of The Best Bands Ive Seen Around!!

Wiv A Great Sound And Unbelievable Lighting Show These Guys Cannot B Missd.

Sure To Entertain Everytime Xxxxx

Is that dave from existend plugging existend there by any chance? :)

Good local bands: Monkey Swallows the Universe (dead good, music on web, find)

The Spiders (think that's the right name)

Bison (http://www.allhailthebison.com)

The Sprung Clung Consort (not sure if they're still together but they were amazing)

The United Kingdom of America (bit wierd but good)

Existend are quite good to be fair

The Yell

Rowan Rheingans (Singer/Songwriter, she's good)

Dead Like Harry

Tommy Binks & The Alcoholics

Step Aside

There's quite a lot more too. Plenty of regular nights on at the boardwalk and grapes to catch local talent. I'm probably going to the boardwalk on Sunday if anyone fancies it.

Archived