Multicoloured tree blossom.

I have a tree in the garden that I had always assumed was a cherry. It is now in full bloom and looks wonderful, but the blossom is white on one side of the tree and pink on the other. What is going on?

I have a tree in the garden that I had always assumed was a cherry. It is now in full bloom and looks wonderful, but the blossom is white on one side of the tree and pink on the other. What is going on?

I was saying the same thing to my OH the other day about our apple tree. I noticed and said to him i have never seen it this blossom before, ours is white and pink mixed on the tree. The others years since i lived in this house we only had a few blossom in pink but this time it is all over and looks very nice.

I was saying the same thing to my OH the other day about our apple tree. I noticed and said to him i have never seen it this blossom before, ours is white and pink mixed on the tree. The others years since i lived in this house we only had a few blossom in pink but this time it is all over and looks very nice.

This is the same and looks absolutely fantastic, so I'm not complaining, although I probably will be next week when the petals are all over the lawn.:(

I really do think that our climate is changing and as it does, so does nature. Last year, for the first time, we got apples and pears on our cherry tree. It does take some getting used to, but the fruit cocktails are excellent!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived