Do you want Proportional Representation?

Do you want Proportional Representation?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Proportional Representation?

• Yes
    • No

I'm fed up of hearing the Conservatives say that this is not a call by the electorate for proportional represenatation.

Do you want proportional representation to replace our current voting system?

Yes

or

No?

It wasn't though was it, the party which proposed it only got 23% of the votes.

It wasn't though was it, the party which proposed it only got 23% of the votes.

I presume, like myself, other people voted on a number of issues. I believe it is wrong for any party to presume we do/do not want this, when we have not had a referendum on the single issue.

I presume, like myself, other people voted on a number of issues. I believe it is wrong for any party to presume we do/do not want this, when we have not had a referendum on the single issue.

PR was one of the Lib-Dems core policies, people had there chance to back it, and only 23% of those that voted did..

PR was one of the Lib-Dems core policies, people had there chance to back it, and only 23% of those that voted did..

I didn't vote Lib Dem, because overall, I felt another party's policies overall were more in line with what I wanted, but I still feel it is time for proportional representation here.

Archived