I can see the Tory Party screwing the Lib dems over

They will agree to things like PR, promise the earth over it, then stall for a year or so, call a snap election which will be under current system, Torys get a majority and they no longer need lib dem support

Lib dem supporters walk away from the party feeling that they have been sold down the river and we are back to square one!!

They will agree to things like PR, promise the earth over it, then stall for a year or so, call a snap election which will be under current system, Torys get a majority and they no longer need lib dem support

Lib dem supporters walk away from the party feeling that they have been sold down the river and we are back to square one!!

Absolutely, but surely they won`t be that stupid, or will they ?

I can't see the Labour party helping the Lib-Dems out with RR. The labour parties record on promised referendums isn't sparkling is it? Why would they back a system that may cost them a lot of MPs?

Absolutely, but surely they won`t be that stupid, or will they ?

I wouldnt be so sure!!!

They seem really far apart as parties.

Camerons first offer of a "committee of enquiry" in to PR will just be laughed at.

I can't see the Labour party helping the Lib-Dems out with RR. The labour parties record on promised referendums isn't sparkling is it? Why would they back a system that may cost them a lot of MPs?

Gordons offered it on a plate.

"We" being the electorate, who would (presumably) have a say in the next general election. And after all that you've described, we might not want to give the Tory's a majority. Or does that fact not feature in this hyper-thyroidic fantasy?

"We" being the electorate, who would (presumably) have a say in the next general election. And after all that you've described, we might not want to give the Tory's a majority. Or does that fact not feature in this hyper-thyroidic fantasy?

Yes but if the economy is on the way up and torys doing well then it says it all...

Archived