I can see the Tory Party screwing the Lib dems over

If the Lib Dems go into formal coalition with the Conservatives, I will absolutely never vote for them again.

Thankfully, I suspect it won't happen.

A weak Conservative minority government relying on not antagonising the Lib Dems too much is perhaps most likely.

If the Lib Dems go into formal coalition with the Conservatives, I will absolutely never vote for them again.

Thankfully, I suspect it won't happen.

A weak Conservative minority government relying on not antagonising the Lib Dems too much is perhaps most likely.

I think a lot of people will do the same, for some people its like selling thier soul to the devil. And i agree with your last point to:)

well if LD agree to anything on a promise they deserve what they will get

the way to deal in this situation is "sorry you want what ? where's the PR bill ? support that first then we'll talk about what you want, or do you really want your first action in parliament to result in a vote of no confidence ?"

well if LD agree to anything on a promise they deserve what they will get

the way to deal in this situation is "sorry you want what ? where's the PR bill ? support that first then we'll talk about what you want, or do you really want your first action in parliament to result in a vote of no confidence ?"

yea would have to be in the queens speech..

yea would have to be in the queens speech..

I don't remember the banker bail out being in the queens speech or the disconnection of suspected file sharers by ofcom

but it would be nice if PR were in there

Archived