I can see the Tory Party screwing the Lib dems over

clegg will form an alliance with the cons.it is the only way he can get anything out of this election.cameron and his team will run rings around him and he will finish up looking a fool.

Kenny, you've hit the nail on the head. Look at the hammering the Lib Dems have received in the polls, listen to Nick Clegg and his pledge to work with the party with the most number of votes, look at Nick Clegg's cultivation of media status and you can see exactly what he's about.

But what he's up against is the party of vested interest and privilege. They've had centuries of experience in using people and policies and discarding both when the need arises.

The Lib Dems never had widespread public confidence. They hitched their star to a media bandwagon and have been damaged as a consequence. Now, because of a leader who sees himself as a media personality, they'll hitch themselves to a dangerous and powerful party who will use the Lib Dems when they need a vote pushing through the Commons and then, in turn, use the media to rid themselves of a party they no longer need them.

the moor he talks to the media you can see his so called principals going down the pan and his inflated ego shining through.if any leader should go it should be him.and dont forget when he his going on about honesty he was caught up in the expenses scandal.

Kenny, you've hit the nail on the head. Look at the hammering the Lib Dems have received in the polls, listen to Nick Clegg and his pledge to work with the party with the most number of votes, look at Nick Clegg's cultivation of media status and you can see exactly what he's about.

But what he's up against is the party of vested interest and privilege. They've had centuries of experience in using people and policies and discarding both when the need arises.

The Lib Dems never had widespread public confidence. They hitched their star to a media bandwagon and have been damaged as a consequence. Now, because of a leader who sees himself as a media personality, they'll hitch themselves to a dangerous and powerful party who will use the Lib Dems when they need a vote pushing through the Commons and then, in turn, use the media to rid themselves of a party they no longer need them.

Am I missing something? They got almost as much of the vote as labour? Considering how unlikely they were to win seats that sounds like the public put condfidence in them.

The Lib Dems never had widespread public confidence.

The facts say different.

Conservative 306 seats 10,706,647 votes

Labour 258 seats 8,604,358 votes

Liberal Democrat 57 seats 6,827,938 votes

Hardly seems fair does it?

The facts say different.

Conservative 306 seats 10,706,647 votes

Labour 258 seats 8,604,358 votes

Liberal Democrat 57 seats 6,827,938 votes

Hardly seems fair does it?

yeah Im wondering what election she was following:loopy:

clegg will form an alliance with the cons.it is the only way he can get anything out of this election.cameron and his team will run rings around him and he will finish up looking a fool.

I don't see why he has to do anything.If any party forms a government he can just sit back and veto anything he does not like or accept what he does.in other words he can blackmail both parties.Cameron and Brown seem to think they are pulling the strings,I don't.

I don't see why he has to do anything.If any party forms a government he can just sit back and veto anything he does not like or accept what he does.in other words he can blackmail both parties.Cameron and Brown seem to think they are pulling the strings,I don't.

yes he seems to have all the power!

Archived