What should the BNP do now?

What should all the BNP supporters do now?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What should all the BNP supporters do now?

• Learn how to paint swastikas
    • Stand outside KFC offering to sell pieces of bacon to people
    • Find ethnic people to have mixed race babies with
    • Knitting
    • Plot to overthrow Nick Griffin and vote Trevor Phillips as leader instead

So, the election is drawing to a close (without a government :help:) and the BNP has gained......erm.......let's see...........zero seats.

But what should the BNP do with their time now until the next election? I have done a list of options because I'm helpful like that.

Let's ALL stop arguing and come up with something nice for our far right friends to do for the next however many it is years :).

So, the election is drawing to a close (without a government :help:) and the BNP has gained......erm.......let's see...........zero seats.

But what should the BNP do with their time now until the next election? I have done a list of options because I'm helpful like that.

Let's ALL stop arguing and come up with something nice for our far right friends to do for the next ten years :).

Also lost all twelve councillors in Barking and Dagenham, as well as its two councillors in Stoke on Trent, its two councillors in Sandwell and its only councillor in Leeds and Solihull. :hihi:

Let's ALL stop arguing and come up with something nice for our far right friends to do for the next however many it is years :).

move to barnsley...and live happily ever after...:hihi:

They lost all their seats on the Barking and Dagenham council, Nick Griffin was just on the radio saying that they are now pulling out of London, he continued by saying that England has lost London because it's colonised.

They lost all their seats on the Barking and Dagenham council, Nick Griffin was just on the radio saying that they are now pulling out of London, he continued by saying that England has lost London because it's colonised.

How does he arrive at these conclusions, 75% of the voters in Barking are white.

"The BNP had seen Barking as their best chance of a seat in the Commons exploiting concerns in an area where unemployment runs at eight per cent and the white population has gone from 83 to 75 per cent in less than a decade"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/election-2010/7689778/General-Election-2010-BNPs-Nick-Griffin-suffers-crushing-defeat-in-Barking.html

Archived