What should the BNP do now?

What should all the BNP supporters do now?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What should all the BNP supporters do now?

• Learn how to paint swastikas
    • Stand outside KFC offering to sell pieces of bacon to people
    • Find ethnic people to have mixed race babies with
    • Knitting
    • Plot to overthrow Nick Griffin and vote Trevor Phillips as leader instead

So, the election is drawing to a close (without a government :help:) and the BNP has gained......erm.......let's see...........zero seats.

But what should the BNP do with their time now until the next election? I have done a list of options because I'm helpful like that.

Let's ALL stop arguing and come up with something nice for our far right friends to do for the next however many it is years :).

I think what's left of the rabble should be organised into a dance troop and tour the uk, like these..

Boogie on down boys cos you can't do any worse..:hihi:

I think what's left of the rabble should be organised into a dance troop and tour the uk, like these..

Boogie on down boys cos you can't do any worse..:hihi:

Oh I forgot - music ;)

"Nationalists of Britain....this one's of you......"

I will give ten pounds to anyone who can listen to the song all the way through.

Oh I forgot - music ;)

"Nationalists of Britain....this one's of you......"

I will give ten pounds to anyone who can listen to the song all the way through.

dont tempt me, i aint heard it yet but i BET i listen to a lot worse than that :P

Also lost all twelve councillors in Barking and Dagenham, as well as its two councillors in Stoke on Trent, its two councillors in Sandwell and its only councillor in Leeds and Solihull. :hihi:

That is what happens when people experience them firsthand...:hihi:

How does he arrive at these conclusions, 75% of the voters in Barking are white.

]

By being a liar and an idiot. A liar because it's not true and he knows it, and an idiot for imagining he could pass such an obvious lie off. But then I suppose the people he is used to dealing with have an average IQ of about 50, so he is probably used to getting away with whoppers that the average 10 year old would be able to see through.

hopefully theyll have another falling out, squabble and end up slitting and forming a new party.....just like the classic life of brian clip where they decide on a new name

They have been doing that all month, with the latest being their website designer leaving earlier on this week claiming death threats against him, and being set up to pay Unilever for the breach of copyright claim for their marmite advert!

So many have been purged from the party there is only a handful of sycophants and money grabbers left. :D

Archived